Friday, March 23, 2012

OMG ILY XOX *disclaimer: this is pretty cheesy

I was just thinking....I really love my friends.

Okay yeah so whatever. It's cheesy and it's cliche and it's kind of one of those things people just say. But honestly. I really love my friends.

I guess it's partially because I've been seeing some of my friends a lot more lately than I usually do, and partially because I miss some of my friends that I haven't seen in a while, and partially because I'm thinking about college and the fact that, soon enough, I'm not going to see them anymore. But I just wanted to say how much I appreciate everyone.

And for as much as I hate this school, and can't wait to get out of here...really I can. I don't want to leave everyone, yet. I'm not ready for all these friendships to become something that is merely saying hello on Facebook every once in a while, or planning to meet up when we are both back in town, but getting to busy to actually do it.

We say now that it won't be like that.
And maybe it won't be. Not at first, anyway.

I just wanted to get that out there. But you guys already know how much I love you.

That's all.
Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goshhh, I totally agree with what you're saying. Especially how high school friendships become "something that is merely saying hello on Facebook every once in a while, or planning to meet up when we are both back in town, but getting to busy to actually do it." And you totally keep reading my mind and saying how it usually isn't something that happens right away, but over time. That's what happened with my friends from Marshall. It's like really rare for high school (or younger) friendships to work out for a lifetime. I LOVE YOU TOO KIRA. <3.

    ReplyDelete