- The "Life Lessons" have been slapping me in the face lately.
- I like to make lists.
- This isn't the first time I've used this approach to abstractly discuss my week.
2. Don't give people your time if they don't prioritize you. It sucks, but people tend to be superficial. Relationships are difficult, and it takes effort from both sides. Most relationships are extremely temporary (especially at this time in your life) so don't hesitate to cut people out early if you find you're exhausted just trying to maintain connections.
3. Always build in some wiggle room. Shit happens. If you're proactive, this won't be too much of an issue.
4. Your business is your business. You don't have to share it with anyone unless you want to... even your "best friend". And on the reciprocal note: keep your mouth shut about other people's business. It's not your place.
5. Falling in love is easy. Staying in love is hard.
This week's goal: Research labs for the summer.