Sunday, November 25, 2012

Jenna

Two posts in one day?!
What is this.

Crazy.

But anyway. Jenna. Yeah that girl. I don't even know where to start...

Well, I guess Jenna is someone who I was really excited to see because I knew that she'd be the same goofy Jenna, and probably have a bunch of crazy stories since she's at Madison so she's likely to party all the damn time (haha).

And of course, she was.

I think one of the most accurately-portraying Jenna Moments was when we were at Valerie's watching Doctor Who.
Jenna and I were at opposite ends of the couch, and Valerie was sitting on the chair beside us. Valerie asked us if we were okay being on the same couch, and Jenna said, "NO! Oh my goodness, Kira you need to get your feet out of my face. They smell so gross, oh my gosh!" and continued to go on and on and on and ON about it.

It's one of those things where Jenna takes a funny moment and wrings it dry until there's no funny left in it.

Even a few hours later, as we were going to take a "nap" (at 2:00am), everyone was quiet and all of a sudden Jenna giggles and says, "I was just thinking about the feet thing, again".

Oh man.

What I love about the friends that I saw over break is that we haven't talked really since the school year started. But it felt normal to see them again. Everything continued where it left off. And sure, we're all less connected to each other's lives now, and we have to fill each other in more on what's been going on, but that just makes the conversation flow more and keeps us talking in a coffee shop, even when all of us have to go home to help clean up for Thanksgiving.

And Jenna's personality hasn't changed, which I'm so glad about because she's always been someone who makes me laugh. Even when she doesn't mean to.

1 comment:

  1. That Jenna...
    It's even funnier when she keeps talking about and laughing at things that absolutely were not funny to begin with haha. Good to know some people never change...!

    I can imagine us being like 30 and meeting up after not seeing each other for a while and Jenna being exactly the same as she is now, in a cardigan and randomly laughing at things and making jokes that aren't funny (vegetarian joke).

    ReplyDelete