Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Why even bother?

I mean, seriously.

It's been nearly 4 months since my last post.
No one reads this, anymore.
I never have anything interesting to say.

But I'm going to do this.
Why?

Because I really like blogging.
There's something comforting in trying to collect all my thoughts into words and being able to see it all come together, like this.

I think if anything, doing this helps to put my own mind at ease. And if for nothing else, I think doing this for me is actually plenty of reason.

So here we go, again.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Kira! I'm glad you've started blogging again, I check this every couple of days to see whether or not you've made a new post.

    I always think of coming back to blogging but i've gotten really overwhelmed with all my work this semester...haha. So as soon as that is under control...hopefully I shall make a come back? Fingers crossed?!

    ReplyDelete