Friday, October 12, 2012

I'm starting to love college.

So remember that post about how I was really concerned that college wouldn't be a fresh start?

I was completely wrong.
It's not that college is a fresh start, though. Any time in your life can become a fresh start.

There's nothing better than the feeling that you have control.
I feel so great about life right now.

It's not that I've finally become who I want to be, or that I've figured a bunch of life's secrets out. But recently I've met a few people that have opened my eyes to a new perspective. And I just feel like I have more control now.

I've started compiling a list of goals that I'm setting. It's not easy to change things about yourself, I think we're all aware of that. But I'm going to take this one step at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm soo happy for you Kira. Seriously. Knowing that you are so happy and that you are experiencing new things and enjoying them is awesome, it makes me happy too. :)

    ReplyDelete