Sunday, May 20, 2012

I Should Do This More Often...

AGH.
Sorry for being so weird and emotional.

I'm just sick of some people, and I'm stressed, and anxious, and tired.

It happens.

But I feel good today, cause I did productive things.
  • Cleaned the kitchen.
  • Washed the floors. (these two were done while listening to Sondre Lerche and his Panadora station, which put me in a really good mood)
  • Washed my clothes, towels, and sheets.
  • Washed rugby jerseys. 
  • Put everything away.
  • Tidied my room. (aka the papers/folders/notebooks that have been piling up over the year)
  • Cleaned my bathroom. (much needed)
  • Vacuumed my room.
  • Made my dad lemon bars. (finally)
  • Read for a while.
  • Played outside with my dogs. (even though it's cold and wet)
So that's what my day has been like so far.
I still need to go for a run, shower, and then go grocery shopping.
Also I need to take out money for tomorrow and Tuesday.

But, overall. I feel really good today. It's always nice to have a productive day that isn't stressful. 
I feel accomplished.

Anyway.
I guess my point is that I need to start doing more productive things when I'm home, instead of being on the computer so much. I think that is partially why I've been so antsy lately. 

Okie doke.
Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really proud of you! It can be almost fun to do chores sometimes...I'd use them to procrastinate from doing homework because I'd be like "well it's not like I'm doing NOTHING" haha.

    ReplyDelete