Thursday, June 25, 2015

Falling

My laptop is still with the IT guys.
I'm wondering if this means the malware issues are really deeply rooted, or if they are just as lazy as "The IT Crowd" would suggest and haven't done much with my computer except turning it off and on again.

On any account, I'm writing this week's post from my second home (Sweeney).

It's a bit more awkward thinking of topics to write about because I can't just pick up my laptop whenever I have a thought about something that might be worth writing down, and I sort of have to just sit here and hash it out instead of getting to intermittently write when I feel like it.

But this past week has proven to be quite interesting regardless, so let's see what I can pull from that...

I met someone recently, and we've been getting to know each other over the past few weeks. We met at the Toga Party for Kaitlyn and immediately hit it off. It turns out we have Organic lecture together, so we've started sitting together and have studied a few times. We've also gone to the bars a couple times with our mutual friend Dan (who is responsible for us meeting).

I can't say for sure if I have a "crush" or whatever. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Liking someone has always been a little scary, but I think this one is scarier than most.
I'm not sure if I want to be brave and face my potential feelings, or if I should retreat (like usual) and hope that someday someone really shakes me awake and makes me stop being such a coward.


This week's Weekly Distraction

No comments:

Post a Comment