Thursday, July 2, 2015

Okay okay okay...

This week hasn't been hectic but for some reason I've been falling behind in things.

I think I'm just going to give a quick little update instead of trying to be creative since I'm already rushed on this.

I finally got my phone back from that crazy lady in Des Moines. I didn't meant to get the police involved, but I ended up picking it up from the PD in Carlisle, which worked out well so I guess whatever.

On Tuesday (to replace our Wednesday shenanigans on account of everyone leaving for the 4th) we went to the boys' volleyball game and hung out at BK's afterward drinking beer, eating pizza, and watching Archer. It was a very "college" evening and I loved it.

This upcoming weekend I was supposed to only work on the 4th, which was a little disappointing since I'm going to be stuck in Ames anyway... I'd rather be working most of the time. Megan ended up being okay with me taking her Friday and Sunday shifts, so hopefully that'll be good money.

Other than that, life is still going great.

I interviewed with BAM on Thursday. It was a group interview which was weird, and I don't think I was particularly impressive. I also am not entirely sure I want the job anymore. I mean let's be real: I'd love to work at a book store. But I'm not sure juggling everything will be easy, and they probably don't want to work with my sporadic schedule right now anyhow.

Time will tell! Until next week...


This week's Weekly Distraction

No comments:

Post a Comment