Sunday, November 3, 2013

Just another post.

Hello my little dumplings!

It's been a while. I've started two posts that are currently sitting as drafts, because I don't want to publish shitty waste-of-time posts, but I'm also not a good writer, so I end up not posting anything.

Anyway, I'm in the mood to actually accomplish something, no matter how little or pointless.. so here it is.

I'm going to tell you about my weekend, because it was actually pretty fantastic. Here's what I did:
  • Went to Target with Angela - only one impulse purchase!
  • Went to the Union and played bingo, ate nachos and rice krispy bars, watched and walked out of a comedian show, and bowled. 
  • Played DDR and air hockey with Blake.
  • Crashed a dance at Friley.
  • Played night frisbee until 2:30am.
  • Watched the Katy Perry movie and painted my nails with Angela.
  • Went to B-Dubs.
  • Played basketball (and discovered I'm shit at it).
  • Played racquetball and almost killed Tien and Brandon.
  • Watched football with Angela (the Vikings almost won UGH I'm still upset about it like how could they give me hope and then fail me like that).
So there you have it. 
I hope you all had excellent weekends, as well!
Keep on keeping on, everyone. 

1 comment:

  1. Ditto! I am in the same boat with my drafts and posts :) Sounds like you had a fun productive weekend! I am jealous

    ReplyDelete