Wednesday, December 12, 2012

When the going gets tough...

It's noon on Wednesday, the 12th of December.
I've got a French final in two hours, followed immediately by a Calc final.

This week has been passing at an incredibly slow pace.
I'm not stressed for these finals. I'm not freaking out or wishing I had more time. I'm ready. I just want them to be done so I can go home.

But I'm doing alright. I've been making it through.
What keeps me going when I just want to give up?
  • Pictures of Charlie that my mom keeps sending me.
  • Random text messages from my dad, wishing me luck.
  • Study breaks with Gel.
  • Looking forward to our Secret Santa exchange on the 22nd.
  • Fil's blog posts.
  • Facebook messages from Sarah and Fatima telling me they got a bunch of notifications from Lauren.
  • Tea and music.
  • Making plans for break.
  • Looking forward to my bed.
  • Text messages from Bradley.
  • C-Store runs for random study-necessities.
I'm ready for break. That's for sure.
But I'm doing alright, here. Hangin' on...

No comments:

Post a Comment