Friday, April 1, 2016

Well, hi everyone. I'm Kira.

I'm a sarcastic asshole and I'm pretty gay.
I'm 4'10", people seem to be constantly interested in that fact.

I'm addicted to doing nothing. I mean that...I love doing nothing. Especially when I'm supposed to be doing something (e.g. currently writing this blog post when I should be revising for an exam that I have tomorrow morning).

I'm actually a really good friend, but only if I'm truly invested in you. That might sound kind of rude but it's true, and I'm sure you're the same way.

I'm 22 years old, so I've reached that point in life where I don't think I'm going to meet anyone new. (That's a joke, but also I feel like meeting people is exhausting.)

I swear like a motherfucker.

Sometimes I come to this realization that I'll never see certain people naked. It doesn't bother me or anything, it's just a realization I have.

I've lost shame throughout the years. I used to be a very self-conscious and awkward person. I mean I'm still awkward, I just don't give a shit?

I have crushes on everyone. And I'm an obsessive person.

And maybe you thought that first line was to be funny, but I'm actually a jerk. I'm judgmental and crazy.

Yeah. That's me. For now.


This week's goal: Take every social opportunity I'm available for!

No comments:

Post a Comment