Friday, February 5, 2016

Please.

Jan 30
I worked with someone new. We have a mutual friend, but the two of us have never particularly gotten along. I feel like I need to prove myself to her.

Please like me. 

Feb 1
I talked to a classmate. She seems nice, and maybe could be a new friendly face in this mass of strangers.

Please like me. 

Feb 3
I met someone interesting today. I didn't meant to, but I fell kind of hard.

Please like me. Please like me. Please like me.

Feb 4
My professor came into the café and finally recognized that I am his student. I made a joke, but couldn't tell whether or not his laughter was simply polite.

Please like me. 

Feb 5
I looked at someone this morning who seemed to be hiding a lot from her friends... and maybe even from herself. It turned out to be my reflection.

Please like me.


This week's goal: Be more honest with friends. I haven't been dishonest, but I guess withholding information feels a little scummy...

No comments:

Post a Comment