Friday, February 26, 2016

Click.

So I was feeling shitty and then I was feeling excellent and then I felt kind of hopeless and now I'm feeling optimistic.

And I don't know how to just level out and be normal.

I guess that's never really been me. I'm usually experiencing some extreme emotion. And I'll be honest with you... it's fucking exhausting.

But it's me, okay? I'm the type of person who's all in*. For everything.

Lately I've come to accept that this is how I am. Unregulated emotions and all.

So I'm just going to appreciate the times when I'm feeling high, and be comforted that these times are soon-to-come when I'm feeling low. And anyway, I've mentioned before that emotions (even the bad or frustrating ones) should always be embraced because that's what makes us human. Life would be boring without them.


*See previous post...

This week's goal: Speak-up up in class at least once. 

No comments:

Post a Comment