Thursday, February 19, 2015

Life is fun! Or at least it was this week.

Good things about this week:
  • Work was insanely fun last Friday because everyone was in a crazy mood.
  • I went to the 356 Help Room twice this week for the sole purpose of hanging out and just seeing the Help Room leaders cause now we're pals.
  • ALTON BROWN LIVE!!!!!! Yeah it happened on Monday and that was THE best. Also Dan and I went to Zoey's Pizzeria and got a Zookie which is a ridiculous thing that exists in this world.
  • My 356 Exam went well (I think). *update: it did not go as well as I had thought but it didn't go horribly so I guess I'm stuck between being disappointed but not upset.
  • I got caught up in French and now I feel like I'm competent enough to participate in discussions.
  • Lunch with Eli, Kait, and Bryan today.
  • Schneider's office hours.

Bad things about this week:
  • Just discovered today that on my 356 Exam I got the FUCKING REYNOLDS NUMBER WRONG AND I'M SO MAD. 
  • I forgot my oatmeal muffin at work today!!!!!!!! 

So yeah. Positives and negatives, but I'm being less cynical! Life is looking up; I'm on a high streak.


This week's Weekly Distraction (because this never gets old)

No comments:

Post a Comment