Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Update, because what the hell.

Hey.

This past weekend, my car was impounded, which ended up being a $300 fee. Cash only. $30 compound per day. I had to borrow money from a friend in order to recover it.
Fun times.

In other news, I recently received The Journal from Mexico (Angie sent it over a month ago, but apparently the Mexican Post takes forever). It's going to be sent around to all my friends from Edinburgh.
Angie wrote an introductory story about all of us for the first page. I wasn't expecting to, but I cried when I finished reading.
I'm supposed to fill in the second page; I'm not sure what to include.
I'm hoping to get that figured out this weekend.

My life isn't exactly coming together as I had hoped, but I've come to realize that's okay.

I've found myself laughing a lot more lately, which has been nice. I wasn't unhappy before, I've just found myself being particularly happy in the past couple weeks, despite some unfortunate situations that have arisen. 

I've discovered Portugal. The Man, thanks to my friend Bryan.
And I've been listening to the Vera Lynn station on Pandora for the past two days, which has been lovey.

Overall, life is swell.

That's all for now.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment