Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Expectations

As it turns out, 19 credits is a lot of work. Who wouldda thunk it?
But all in all, I have high expectations for this semester.

Each day has its blips.
Yet in the big picture, I've really been enjoying myself.

I've been successful at making new friends, I've been keeping up with my classes, I've been getting involved with campus activities and organizations, and I'm still finding time to eat (important) and have fun (also important).

Aaaaand, check out this sa-weet new purchase:
Aw yeah. 

I hope you're all feeling as great about this Fall as I am. 
Stay positive, keep your head up, and don't forget to enjoy the little things.

1 comment:

  1. Mad props! But I feel like you are good at juggle everything like that! I just hope I can do well in my 16 credits... I will channel my inner Kira to do so :)

    ReplyDelete