Saturday, October 22, 2011

Blogging Is Difficult

Have you noticed the little comic to the right?
Yeah. Well I have plenty of Nothing to say, the problem is it's not the type of Nothing I could blog about.

So I'm just sitting here, waiting for something interesting to come into my head. Just waiting. Kind of like this:


My brain feels more or less like this right now. So I think I'm just going to burble, and let all the contents of my brain clear, so there's maybe room for something interesting to make its way in for my (real) blog post.

This is what's on my mind:

1. I need a computer. Now.

2. I love Sondre Lerche. I just spent $70 on his music. New music is bad for my health: I always end up deciding against sleep and anything productive so I can listen to my new music, instead. 

3. Season 6 finale of Doctor Who. So. Freaking. Amazing. I'm really glad my prediction about River killing Rory was wrong. And obviously I'm glad The Doctor didn't die. Although, if Doctor Who were to end entirely, I would want it to end with the current cast because Matt Smith is epic, and Amy and Rory are adorable (and not desperately in love with The Doctor, and not obnoxious, and they don't keep their mouths open all the time *cough cough* Rose and Martha *cough*).

4. Super excited for Winter. It's my favorite.

5. I should train my ambidexterity. Just for fun.

6. Watchmen is a really good book. Even though it's a graphic novel. I thought I was going to hate it, but I really enjoyed it and I think everyone should read it. 

7. Never judge a book by its movie. (advice from Grouchy Rabbit)

8. If companies are trying to create anti-aging products, try inventing faux-acne. It's the true youthful appearance.

9. Pop-tarts suck. I am always tempted to eat them, and then I do and I feel nauseated and I hate them. And there's some in my closet right now, because they are there for Erik's care-package that we haven't sent yet, and I want one. But I don't.

10. I wish I wasn't so short. I hate being short. GAH.

11. I bought a blonde wig yesterday, and then I realized the hair type was completely wrong. I spent more time trying to style it than I spend on my own hair. Like, times 8.

12. We consider four-leaf clovers to be lucky, but really they are just mutated.

13. I should be doing MoPro right now.

14. Did I mention Doctor Who already? Well, it's awesome.

15. Sam Pepper's Halloween Rap with Chip Daddy was half-way disappointing. What the Hell is Swagger was really funny, so I think trying to do another rap was bound to fail. But Chip is cute. So everything's okay.

16. I love my dogs.

17. I was doing really well, for a while. But then I watched a suspensful movie, and chewed my nails. Gross.

18. I found a blonde hair in the book I got from the library, with so many split ends it looks like a broom.

19. My lips have probably become reliant on chapstick for moisture.

Yeah well there's pleny more Nothing going on inside my head, but I figured I would stop there 1) because otherwise I will go on forever and 2) because I thought it would be annoying if I stopped on 19 instead of 20. Muah-ha-ha.

Hopefully now there will be some room in my brain for interesting things to formulate and the next blog post will be legitimate...

No comments:

Post a Comment