Friday, September 2, 2016

Up and up

Sorry I kind of died last week.
First week of classes would have been a bit more enjoyable if I hadn't been stressed about the GRE and on top of that (of course), getting sick.

But the GRE is over. It went well enough, so I guess I'm just super relieved to be done and ready to move on to the next step. Which is just as daunting and intimidating. But. One step at a time.

Anyway, I'm in love with all my psych professors. They're all so funny and great and smart and I just absolutely love my classes. This semester is going to be a little tough, but luckily most of my classes overlap a lot in material, so it's kind of nice to be able to study for 4 exams at once.

Anyway, I'm going to take this weekend to catch up and recover. I was mildly prepared for the second week of classes being a lot of catch up work, but of course being prepared doesn't necessarily make things easy (just marginally easier than they would have been).

So for now I feel good. Like...not good. I feel okay. But in a good way.

Whatever.


This week's goal: CATCH UP! And no skipping classes dummy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment