Thursday, April 9, 2015

Challenge

Each day this past week, I made note of the worst part of my day.
This sounds cynical, but wait.

I did this with the intention of proving to myself that the worst part of each day isn't so bad. I assume if you keep a log like this constantly, you will run into a few days where the worst part is actually pretty terrible. But upon analysis, you'll realize that most days go by with hardly any turmoil.

This is actually quite refreshing to discover.
Try it sometime. Even better, try it at a time when you're feeling pretty low. Despite the apparent cynical undertone, I think that even at a time in your life when you are particularly stressed or anxious, you'll discover that living day-by-day isn't so hard.


This week's Weekly Distraction

No comments:

Post a Comment