Sunday, September 28, 2014

Never has too much time passed to reconnect with an old friend

So hello, old friend. Yes, it's been a while. But I'm back.

I've been returned from Scotland now for nearly the same amount of time that I was there. What a nice slap-in-the-face to show me how quickly time has passed.

Year three.
I'm taking 18 credits and I'm trying to stay involved with my clubs. I'm enjoying working at the cafes, with the lovely people and the hectic atmosphere. I've also recently attended the Career Fair and landed a couple of interviews; so hopefully this summer will consist of an internship.

I've been "talking" to a boy, lately. Whatever the hell that means.
I've been living with Dillon, who was a complete stranger until two months ago.
I've gotten two tattoos, recently.

I'm happy.

I'm so incredibly different, these days. I don't know how to explain it, or if I even have to.
Maybe it was Edinburgh; maybe it's just life.

But here I am.
Kira Yei Engebretson.

Old friends, new friends, potential friends: hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment