Friday, December 2, 2016

Everyone is lonely.

There's no way that you can't be, at least occasionally. You're all by yourself in your own head, with no escape. Not even for a few minutes.

And unless you really enjoy the company of yourself, well...everyone would go a little crazy in their solitude, right?

I believe that's why we have so many different modes of communication. I mean, everything we do is some form of communication, in reality.

And honestly, I love it. I love having constant access to other people's lives; their thoughts, feelings, actions...it's all so comforting to me. I get to escape my own mind for a bit and sneak a glimpse of the minds of others.

I feel like my activity on social media is always some weird desperate attempt to connect with people. If only for a moment to not feel so alone.

But I guess I wonder if everyone else is faking it as much as I am.


This week's goal: Finish PS6&7

No comments:

Post a Comment